How to top-up stablecoins manually
We've already added the BSC cross-chain portal to the SoSwap "Bridge" interface, so you can cross-chain the stablecoins on BSC in "Bridge" directly.
The steps for cross-chaining BSC are the same as for Mini:
- 1.Bridge from BSC to SherpaX
- 2.Transfer from Funding account to Trading account
If your "Bridge" interface does not show BSC Network, you can add BSC Network manually by following these steps and transferring stablecoins via the Metamask extension
Add BSC Network
Open your Metamask extension
- Click "Add Network"
- Enter the details of the BSC network
- Network Name: BSC
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed1.binance.org
- Chain ID: 56
- Click "Save"
- Enter the contract address of the specific token
- Click "Add Custom Token"
- Click "Import Tokens"
- Click "Send"
In send tokens window:
- Select the stablecoin you want to top up
- Enter the amount
- Click "Next"
- Click "Confirm" to finish the top-up
Then you can start trading in SoSwap